- A meteorite will land in the middle of the pitch at Lord's at the start of the season, making a huge crater. All cricket matches will have to be cancelled for the rest of the year, and trains from Baker Street and Marylebone will have to be replaced by buses for several months.
- The Straits of Dover will be blocked with icebergs.
- A 60 foot high tidal wave will sweep up the English Channel leaving a trail of destruction along the south coast.
- A volcano will appear in the middle of Slough and start to erupt.
- A major city in the Midlands will be destroyed by an earthquake.
- Kittens will die.
- The sun will stop shining for five years.
måndag 7 mars 2016
These are some of the things that will happen if Britain leaves the EU
kl. mars 07, 2016
It is noticeable that the newspapers have closed down web site discussion on articles about the Manchester bombing. On the Guardian site - t...
I am sure George Soros (or should it be Tsures - צאָרעס, the word means "misery") has everyone's interests at heart when he ur...
Like a lot of people, I have found it very difficult to make up my mind which way to vote at the referendum. A Brexit vote aligns one with t...
Näckrosdammen är den andra av fyra böcker skrivna av Annika Thor som handlar om Steffi, 12 år gammal och Nelli, 7 år gammal, två judiska fl...