- A meteorite will land in the middle of the pitch at Lord's at the start of the season, making a huge crater. All cricket matches will have to be cancelled for the rest of the year, and trains from Baker Street and Marylebone will have to be replaced by buses for several months.
- The Straits of Dover will be blocked with icebergs.
- A 60 foot high tidal wave will sweep up the English Channel leaving a trail of destruction along the south coast.
- A volcano will appear in the middle of Slough and start to erupt.
- A major city in the Midlands will be destroyed by an earthquake.
- Kittens will die.
- The sun will stop shining for five years.
måndag 7 mars 2016
These are some of the things that will happen if Britain leaves the EU
kl. mars 07, 2016
I have pretty much given up on my local Catholic parish (there are alternatives) because the music is irredeemably dreadful. It is not that ...
Following the incident in London on Friday night, there are still journalists and politicians who attempt to distance the present round of t...
I have to be careful what I commit myself to these days; I can end up having nothing to eat apart from the rice cakes and tinned mackerel wh...
Näckrosdammen är den andra av fyra böcker skrivna av Annika Thor som handlar om Steffi, 12 år gammal och Nelli, 7 år gammal, två judiska fl...