- Infinity Foods, a local wholefood/organic food workers' co-operative
- Co-op, good offers and own products, but poor stock management and seems disorganised, and nasty music at times
- Sainsburys, quite good all-round but nothing special.
- Marks and Spencer, consistent quality, good offers but shop is too big for shopping for just a few items and long waiting times, pleasant ambience.
- Morrisons, good range, friendly helpful staff, atrocious auto-checkouts and nasty disco-music
- Tesco, have taken over some historic buildings and ruined them, poor range of goods, things are often not in stock, staff are surly, unpleasant ambience.
fredag 13 januari 2012
Tesco in trouble
Apparently Tesco is in trouble. This might explain why. I doubt if I am unusual here. My order of preference for food shopping in central Brighton is
kl. januari 13, 2012
Catholic Mass obligations With the Tridentine Masses suspended for the holidays, I could not face the Novus Ordo vernacular Masses with Lut...
Following the incident in London on Friday night, there are still journalists and politicians who attempt to distance the present round of t...
I have to be careful what I commit myself to these days; I can end up having nothing to eat apart from the rice cakes and tinned mackerel wh...
Näckrosdammen är den andra av fyra böcker skrivna av Annika Thor som handlar om Steffi, 12 år gammal och Nelli, 7 år gammal, två judiska fl...